- Produce a computerised (simple spreadsheet) Master Recipient (Beneficiary) List based on card issuance. Include on the list, by recipient, how eligibility was verified and all additional demographic information collected during registration. Ensure the computerised Master Recipient (Beneficiary) List is password protected with editing provisions. By computerising the registration information:
- lists can be generated for use during each distribution (tally sheets and receipts)
- card numbers and family heads can be matched
- data can be sorted and analysed to provide demographic information.
- Update Master Recipient (Beneficiary) List information regularly with records of births, death and migration.