3.4.1 Hotel accommodation
For the initial period of arrival, the CO should identify and book suitable hotels for incoming personnel, considering the following:
- All CARE staff should be accommodated in the same hotel or closely located hotels.
- It may be necessary to make a block booking if staff is regularly coming and going.
- The administration manager should negotiate arrangements with the hotel management to ensure a good rate for CARE and guarantee that rooms will be available at short notice.
- The hotel must be suitable, secure and close to CARE’s office and other facilities.
- The hotel should have telecommunication and internet connectivity.