- Burniske, Jessica, Naz Modirzadeh and Dustin Lewis. “Counter-Terrorism Laws: What Aid Agencies Need to Know.” Humanitarian Practice Network, 2014.
- Collinson, Sarah, and Samir Elhawary. “Humanitarian Space: A Review of Trends and Issues.” Overseas Development Institute, 2012.
- Haver, Katherine. “Tug of War: Ethical Decision-Making to Enable Humanitarian Access in High-Risk Environments.” Humanitarian Practice Network, 2016.
- “Detrimental Impacts: How Counter-Terror Measures Impede Humanitarian Action.” InterAction, 2021.
- Jackson, Ashley. “Humanitarian Negotiations with Armed Non-State Actors: Key Lessons from Afghanistan, Sudan and Somalia.” Overseas Development Institute, 2014.
- Kurtzer, Jacob. “Never More Necessary: Overcoming Humanitarian Access Challenges.” Center for Strategic and International Studies, 2019.
- Metcalfe-Hough, Victoria. “Collaborative Advocacy Between Humanitarian and Human Rights Actors: Opportunities and Challenges.” ODI, 2021.
- Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC). “Toolkit for Principled Humanitarian Action: Managing Counterterrorism Risks.” NRC, 2020.