5.2.2 Establishing eligibility
- During registration, physically verify the names on the provisional recipient list with real people/households, and collect demographic information as appropriate.
- Record how eligibility criterion was verified.
- Record additional demographic information, if any.
- Once verified, check the names off on the recipient list.
- If, at the end of registration, there are names on the recipient list that have not been checked off, or there are families presenting themselves that were not on the list initially, resolve these discrepancies through consultation with community leaders. Update recipient list as appropriate.