- Manage overall administration unit and staff in close coordination with procurement, logistics and HR managers
- Ensure effective administrative support to emergency teams including travel, logistics, office and equipment emergency staff.
- Manage office, accommodation and supply requirements.
- Ensure appropriate levels of controls and accountability are in place for use of property and supplies, including vehicles and fuel.
- Assist in government liaison including registration.
- Orient the new staff on CARE policies and procedures related to Administration functions.
- Manage the compound and staff including maintenance of amenities and supplies (such as food, water, fuel, etc.)
- Receive, record, dispatch and distribute mail
- Ensure requisition of adequate amounts of office stationery and supplies.
- Carry out other administrative duties relating to stock and filing.
|Inventory and property maintenance
- Assist in office building identification and staff residences.
- Prepare lease agreements and maintain a copy in the file.
- Responsible for property maintenance including repairs.
- Maintain required property registers and inventories.
|Travel and liaison
- Coordinate all travel arrangements for national and international staff including movement tracking, transport, ticketing, pick-up and drop-offs, safety and security, and lodging arrangements.
- Undertake visa processing for incoming staff.
|Office cleaning and maintenance
- Ensure offices and lodgings are cleaned, facilities are stocked with essential hygiene supplies, and waste disposed of appropriately.
|Vehicle management and maintenance
- Develop effective management systems for vehicle usage, vehicle log books, fuel, maintenance and charging of all transport.
- Ensure compliance with vehicle safety and security policies.
- Prepare lease agreement for rental vehicles and ensure payments are done on timely basis.
|Emergency Team Leader/ACD Programme Support
- Coordinate and maintain effective relations with government.
- Through effective supervision of the Administration Manager, ensure that all administrative support activities are implemented speedily and in compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Orient the new arrived international staff on CARE policies and procedures related to Administration functions.
- Provide guidance on Lead Member policies in relation to administration including property and inventory management, filing, insurance, and vehicle management.
- Support the registration process by providing necessary documentation.