|Project Officer/ Contract management officer
(see section 1.2)
- Provide donor contract management oversight and support for all emergency projects.
- Establish and maintain a tracking system for submitted donor proposals and signed donor contracts, as well as Project Implementation Framework Agreement (PIFAs) and Individual Project Implementation Agreements (IPIAs) with CARE members.
- Establish a system to review project contracts with donors/CARE International Members (including IPIAs) and monitor reporting requirements.
- Ensure Assistant Country Director-Programme, Programme Coordinator, Assistant Programme Coordinators and Project Managers understand and adhere to relevant project contractual commitments (e.g. procurement guidelines/regulations, key targets, reporting requirements, evaluations/audits)
- Ensure project is managed in accordance with donor contract
|Assistant Country Director-Programme and/or Programme Support
- Liaise with CARE International Members to obtain up-to-date guidance that is specific to the CARE International Member and donor contract management requirements throughout the project cycle.
- Ensure that the relevant CO staff is aware of CARE International Member, donor and CO contract management requirements.
|CARE International Member Desk Officer
- Ensure that CO staff has up-to-date contract management guidance specific to the CARE International Member and donor requirements throughout the project cycle.
- Assist with monitoring of contract compliance.