- Ensure access to information management tools to assess, plan, implement and monitor humanitarian assistance.
- Serve as a focal point for data collection, analysis and dissemination for humanitarian operations, including developing data standards.
|United Nations Joint Logistics Centre (UNJLC)
- Facilitate and support the coordination of logistics capabilities among cooperating humanitarian agencies.
- Complement and support the global and field Logistics Clusters.
- Provides logistics information management, mapping, customs, and commodity tracking tools and services.
|United Nations Humanitarian Air Services
- Charter aircraft for passenger and cargo operations on short notice for one-off operations or for extended service.
- Provide a safe, economical, responsive and efficient air transport service for the benefit of all eligible humanitarian users.