6.1 Key CARE international stakeholders and email lists
CARE Emergency Group makes the flow of information easier by providing a forwarding service to key stakeholders. Information for broad distribution such as alerts and sitreps should be sent to the CI Emergency Information Coordinator through
email@example.com who will then redistribute it across CARE to key groups. In large emergencies, CEG establishes a crisis group email list, which provides a single email address that covers all stakeholders involved in the emergency response.
The key stakeholder groups requiring emergency information are:
- Ensure key line managers, emergency unit and lead member staff receive critical information.
- Refer to the Lead Member for contact details.
CEG (CARE Emergency Group)
- Needs comprehensive information for coordination and to inform CI Members, National Directors and the CI Board.
Emergency response working group (ERWG)
- Comprises representatives from all CARE Members’ emergency units responsible for programme and resource mobilisation.
Communications working group (COMWG)
- Comprises representatives from all CARE Members’ communications departments, and supports media, advocacy and fundraising efforts.