10.4.2 Different options for communicating with communities
Some different options for communicating with communities include:
- Information boards set up in communities by CARE, or CARE uses already existing information boards;
- Flyers, posters and brochures;
- Media advertising through newspapers, TV, radio;
- Community meetings;
- Community representatives;
- Feedback, complaint and response mechanisms;
- Social media (facebook, twitter, etc).
See Annex 42.11 Information provision to affected communities for further detail.