2.1.4 Phase 4 – Evaluation
|Recommended Actions||Minimum Questions|
|Review programming against conflict sensitivity benchmarks:
• Programming impacts
• Monitoring process
|• Is the conflict situation deteriorating or improving?
• How have changes in the context affected CARE’s programming?
• How has CAREs work had a positive or negative impact on tension and cohesion in the area.
• How often are CARE and partner staff meeting to discuss complaints and unexpected negative effects of CARE’s work?
• Is the feedback system working well?
• Is CARE’s communication strategy ensuring that CARE provides all relevant information in a way which is accessible to beneficiaries and local communities?
• What programming changes have been made in response to complaints? Has that eased tensions?
• What further changes could be made to improve relations and reduce violence and tension in the programming area?
|Deliver training to address gaps in partner and CARE staff knowledge||• Are there gaps in the areas of IHL, gender, conflict sensitivity and accountability?|