3.6 Departure of staff
The Administration unit is responsible for making or confirming outward travel and ticketing arrangements for the international staff at the end of the contract. To facilitate this:
- Record the status and dates of return tickets for all staff when they first arrive in the country.
- Where the staff member does not have a return ticket, record the anticipated departure dates and destination.
- Track departure dates and confirm the date of travel with the staff member, preferably two weeks before departure.
- Obtain a written confirmation from the staff member if there is a change in travel plans, including a travel request form.
- Book or reconfirm tickets and transit accommodation if required.
Record arrival and departure dates on the travel information board (Annex 18.3).