3. Complying with CARE’s safety and security policies and procedures
CARE’s policy is that the safety and security of CARE staff always take precedence over all other factors.
All CARE staff and operations must comply with CARE’s policies and procedures for safety and security at all times, as outlined in the following documents:
- Care International Safety and Security Standards (2013)
- Care International Safety and Security Principles (2008)
Detailed guidelines and procedures for implementing safety and security management are outlined in:
- CARE International Personal Safety and Security handbook (for all staff)
- CARE International Safety and Security Management Plan Guide and Template (for safety and security officers) (new version coming soon).