4.3.1 Quality of information
- Accuracy and validity: Does the information show the true situation?
- Relevance: Is the information relevant to user interests?
- Timeliness: Is the information available in time to make necessary decisions?
- Credibility: Is the information believable?
- Attribution: Are results due to the project or to something else?
- Significance: Is the information important?
Representativeness: Does the information represent only the target group, or also the wider population