3. Complying with CARE’s safety and security policies and procedures
CARE’s policy is that the safety and security of CARE staff always take precedence over all other factors.
CARE’s safety and security policies are described in Safety and security policy (see Annex). All CARE staff and operations must comply with CARE’s policies and procedures for safety and security at all times, as outlined in the following critical documents:
- CARE international Safety and Security Standards (2013)
- CARE International Safety and Security Principles (2008)
Detailed guidelines and procedures for implementing safety and security management are outlined in:
- CARE International Personal Safety and Security handbook (for all staff) (see link to Minerva)
- CARE International Safety and Security Management Plan Guide and Template (for safety and security officers).