Example page 1
This page contains no relevant contents and will be deleted soon.
- Now you can edit the content. There are options for indentation of paragraphs, bolding/italicizing, quotes, bullet points and etc. It is similar to Word
- If editing a text (e.g.: body paragraph that is explaining a section), make sure that ‘paragraph’ is selected in the box, which is located under ‘file’, ‘edit’ and next to ‘formats’
- Similarly, if editing a heading, it should say ‘heading,’ and so forth.
- If you are pasting something from Word, make sure you select the ‘paste as text’ function (icon with T in a box below where it says ‘paragraph’) so that formatting issues are prevented (This is not necessary if pasting content from another website)
- You can preview the changes you are making throughout the process. To do so, click ‘preview changes’ on the upper right corner of the screen
- When finished with changing the content, click the orange box. Depending on your function, it will say ‘update’ (for wiki admins) or ‘submit for review’ (for wiki contributors). Then you are done with making an edit!